What's in a Youth Conference?
- Youth conferences enable participating youths to mull over issues relating to the presence of duality in their cultures.
- Each conference has sessions, which facilitate youth-youth as well as youth-adult dialog.
- Special care is taken to ensure that youths express their concerns without inhibitions, especially in those sessions that are solely for them.
- Young men and women also get a chance to seek advice on key issues from prominent spiritual leaders.
- Over the years, participating youths have profusely acknowledged the value of such conferences in the sense of helping them cope with pressures of growing in a dual Hindu-American culture.
- Conference theme must be inspiring, relevant, thought provoking and of interest to Hindu youth and parents living in the Americas.